Re: [pyrnet] Breeding?

Jodi, from what I remember, you need to wait until the milk dries
up before spaying. Have you considered early spay/neuter for the
pups? (at 8 weeks old?) This way, no one will be able to
contribute to the overpopulation problem. And, as you know,
accidents can happen. I hope your girl comes around. Being
chained out for 5 years is certainly no way for a Pyr to live. As
far as getting her to stay around without a fence, I don't think
that's possible. Not with a Pyr.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com