RE: [pyrnet] Spaying/Neutering?

Hello all:

I am new to the list and new to these wonderful dogs.  We have a large dairy
goat farm and recently moved to a heavily wooded area.  I have wanted a Pyr
for quite a while but knew for about a year that we were going to be moving
and thought I should wait.  To make a long story short we ended up with two
GP pups that are now 3 months old.  I have fallen utterly in love with them.
They are wonderful.  They have a vet appointment coming up and I'll ask the
vet but wanted to ask the list too.  When should I have these dogs neutered.
They are sister and brother.  I also have two older (10 years old) black
lab/german shepard dogs (sisters) that were spayed at 6 months old per the
vet's advice.  I always wondered if I had them spayed too young.  They
haven't had any problems and they are excellent dogs.  But six months seems
so young.

Any advice to a new GP owner?

Thanks,
Lori