Re: [pyrnet] Breeding?

In a message dated 8/9/00 10:37:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time, okduh@juno.com
writes:

<<  Heck I just got her just over 2 mos ago.
 I new she was bred by the previous owner, but don't know how many times
 before. I figured if I could get an answer for future references then It
 would help me in my research on breeding. Not for Libby, for I feel she
 has been through enough and needs to enjoy the rest of her life off a
 chain and no abuse.

 Jodi >>

Its nice of you to care for this dog as you do.  Get her spayed and the pups
as well.  Try to keep her away from the road so she does not end up road
kill.  Sounds like she has had a poor life so far, so your care that her life
improve is really great.  She would do better in a fence as Pyrs roam, but
they will guard their home once they know it is theirs.  Be patient with her,
she has been through a lot and will adjust now for many months to your home.

Excuse us who are on edge about rescue's.  It is such a big problem and one
we seem to be loosing all the time.  So maybe we are a bit on edge.  Every
post was meant to either help you or the breed.  So put it in context, most
on the list are good folks who love the breed dearly.

Post again and if we jump on you, tell us about it like you did here.  We all
learn every day.

Joe