Re: [pyrnet] Spaying/Neutering?

Lori, actually the sooner the better.  There are still Vets. that won't
do them till 6 mo.  But there is a great deal of success resulting from
even earlier spay/neuters.  Mine didn't get done till seven mo. ( four
siblings ) and I would have preffered it even earlier if I could have
gotten it done.  Catch it before any behaviors start, and it sure makes
life easier.  Living with his sister's, and not really seeing how the
"boys" do it, my one male still doesn't lift his leg!  Much to be said
for getting it all done early!  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas