Re: [pyrnet] Breeding? -- a variation

Certainly deserve to vent Robyn!  That is pretty frustrating.
It seems to be that there is a real trend to this cute
(????), mixing of breeds , lately.  Like these people all think they are
"designing dogs", and fancy themselves as experts?  Our paper here seems
to have enough of these  for sure.  These types are the same people who
think that that is the only reason to have a dog, they sure don't have
them for companions/family members, or think of them as having
intelligence, and adding something to our lives.  It is darn frustrating,
I know just how you feel!  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas