RE: [pyrnet] Breeding?

>> But back to my point. I just figured the worst thing I could do was not
ask questions and just go blindly on <<

You are right to ask questions! It is one of the main ways we learn. I am
sorry your first post was taken wrong. And I hope you will not give up on
the list. These are really some great people, with a lot of knowledge to
share. Keep asking questions, remembering that it is easy to misunderstand
though e-mail. Sometimes is seems that we are all speaking in a different
language! :-)

Marci Gruhlkey and Montana Bear

marci.gruhlkey@asc.mhmr.state.tx.us