RE: [pyrnet] Spaying/Neutering?

Thank you for the input SWachter!  He is scheduled for the 18th.  Snip Snip

-----Original Message-----
From: SWachter [mailto:SWachter@email.msn.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2000 1:29 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Spaying/Neutering?

Thea,
Welcome aboard.  Yes, your boy should heal quickly, but do follow the vet's
advise and give the boy time to heal.  Last boy I had neutered developed a
blood clot in the scrotum---looked like the testicles suddenly grew back.
Took a good 3 weeks for the swelling to go down.  Applied ice packs several
times a day--talk about a strange look from the guy each time the icebag was
applied!  LOL
As for the Pyr as a big white rug, getting out of bed each morning I must be
careful as I'm assured to find a nice, warm white rug below my feet.
ooooooh, so soft and fluffy.