Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20000808

Diana,
Thank you so much for being so kind. I understand where you are coming
from. I was afraid to post here for that reason alone and I was proven
right about that fear. I forgive on their part for not giving enough
info. I haven't written as much e-mail as I have in this one 24hr period
just trying to fully explain myself. Thanks for being a dear. This will
probably be one set of emails I probably wont share with my husband. He
would be a tad upset also. My skin is getting a little thicker with each
e-mail I read & respond to. My true problem I let the fact that I am
kinda lonely with kids gone and hubby gone, that I just hoped to meet
people and learn something in the process. Thanks again.

Jodi