Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20000808

In a message dated 8/9/00 11:52:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time, okduh@juno.com
writes:

<< My skin is getting a little thicker with each
 e-mail I read & respond to. My true problem I let the fact that I am
 kinda lonely with kids gone and hubby gone, that I just hoped to meet
 people and learn something in the process. Thanks again.

 Jodi >>

That's part of what any list should be about.  Thanks for bringing this to us
and getting some of us back in touch with what this is all about.  Stay with
us now and post to your hearts content.  I am sure we can all work on our
list behavior.

Joe