Re: [pyrnet] Thanks to all

Thanks Marcie & Montana Bear, Linda,Carrie,Marie & Beau(in your own
way),Barb,Joe,June,Diana,Charlie,Carol,Cidy and anyone else I may have
forgotten. You helped me find my answer and showed me the err of my ways
on articulating correctly in an e-mail. I will do my best to do better
next time. Another good thing though, if you want to look at the bright
side of it.

Someone did mention that the list was getting kinda quiet. I fixed that
didn't I? LOL (truly not being flippant here.)

Jodi