Re: [pyrnet] Breeding?

Cindy,
That is the reason for my questions and research. To find out if breeding
is something I would want to take on. I understand the responsibility
part. I have no intentions in the near to 5 or more years to even do
this. I have a 7 & 11 yo boys at home to devote my time and attention to
right now. Shoot with my brood of pets and my boys, They keep me so busy.
What with Libby having pups so soon, sure lets me know to wait. I am more
experienced with my cats having babies. Little mess and they love our
property. Shoot, dogs make a whopping big mess. So with my one accident,
I plan on waiting. So don't get my questions wrong. I just want info.
Most would think, she could be saying this, but it could all be a lie.
Well, honesty is the one area I pride myself on. So take my word as you
see it. Playing games is not what I intend.

Jodi