Re: [pyrnet] Breeding?

Hi Jodi, what part of the country are you from ( or did I miss that in an
earlier post? ).  We are fortunate here to have some real good
Spay/Neuter clinics that offer top of the line facilities for very low
cost.  It helps when you are a multiple critter household.  They have
been really good with doing the cats as well, and we have ours both
neutered and one spay.  Sure helps with the cat population, since they
breed more often, it can really mount up.  We certainly appreciate our
local branch of SNAP, and they even have a wellness clinic along side
too.
Most areas have some type of facility, that operates under the same
conditions, to help bring down the animal population.  For us the 45 min.
drive is well worth the good care and low rates!
Glad to hear that Mother and pups are doing well.  I am sure you will be
kept busy for awhile!  Good Luck!  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka