Re: [pyrnet] Breeding?

On 9 Aug 00, at 22:43, jodi l gordon wrote:

> That is the reason for my questions and research. To find out if breeding
> is something I would want to take on. I understand the responsibility
> part.

I would suggest you request a breeders list from the GPCA, start
visiting breeders and looking at well bred pyrs.  Find a breeder whom
you like and they like you and start learning. Having a mentor is one
of the best ways to learn from the ground up and you will probably
have a friend for life as well as foundation stock for your breeding
program, if that is what you decide.

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico