Re: [pyrnet] Transfer of Information

Marie,

> ...But considering how the original e mail was worded I don't think
it
> is all that amazing that a misunderstanding occurred. She has more
> clearly explained her position and the problem was rectified.

I agree with you, although I (personally) need not give such kneejerk

Also:

Sorry, Jodi, that I came down in such a rude manner, but I have always
said that unless an animal is specifically kept for the purpose of
breeding (and with that comes all the things others have iterated about
responsibility etc, etc) then that animal should be fixed.

IMNSHO, any rescue Pyr would be altered before placing in the new home.

We fixed our oldest (now the household /dis/obedience dog) as soon as
we realized we weren't going to breed her, around a year old or so.
AND, we would neuter our male too if we didn't wan't something only he
has...he gets to be a real pain to have around with females anywhere
near heat!

Hope all goes well with the pups and hopefully you can find *good*
homes for all 10 of them (not an easy task).  Pay careful attention to
their temperaments and maybe even try to find either a Saint of Pyr
breeder nearby that can assist you with the placement and evaluation of
the puppies.

Good luck, Patric.

=====
"Sage Advice Improves with Thyme"