Re: [pyrnet] Transfer of Information

----- Original Message -----
From: "Patric Lundberg" <pyrsrgr8@yahoo.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2000 4:47 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Transfer of Information

> Marie,
>
> > ...But considering how the original e mail was worded I don't think
> it
> > is all that amazing that a misunderstanding occurred. She has more
> > clearly explained her position and the problem was rectified.
>
> I agree with you, although I (personally) need not give such kneejerk
>
> Good luck, Patric.

New or old subscriber, it matters not. If they present themselves as a
potential backyard breeder ( and the lady in question has allayed those
fears and explained her situation more clearly) then I see no need to
pussyfoot around. The dogs are what matter the most. At least to me. If that
makes me an awful person than so be it. I will wear that title proudly.
Marie and Beau