Re: [pyrnet] Transfer of Information

In defence of myself, YES I would take back any and all of my pups if the
need arises. To let you in on a little story, a couple of years ago I had
to sale 2 of my dogs, reason is none of your business for whatever I
would say would come out wrong to ya'll any ways, but back to my story. I
cared enough about my dogs, that I allowed the people to spend the day
with them to be sure they would actually fit in with their lives. For
one, doing it this way I could see where my dogs would be living and let
me have a chance to talk with them. Well, first time they said georgie
shed too much so wouldn't work out. Well, the second family had an at
home mom, 3 kids and a couple of cats. Georgie and them are still happy
to this day. For I have called and gotten reports. Told them any trouble,
let me know and I would take Georgie back. Ginger was done the same way,
but first person took her and kept her. Now she is wonderfully spoiled
and all went well. I never could have gotten back what I put in
financially with Ginger. For when she was a pup my eldest child
accidentally broke her leg. We didn't ignore it and make her lame, we
borrowed money from the bank and had her taken care of. So financial gain
I am not after. I love my animals, and want them loved also, so whenever
a person has a problem, I gladly accept back that which I have given.
Have I yet proven myself to yall yet? Probably not. Well, at least I can
go to bed at night knowing that I am a kind person, and that I do not
need the judgement of others to sway me into believing I am anything
else. This is the last letter I will write in my defense. Should not have
needed to defend any ways. I will continue to be a lurker from here on
out and get my answers else where.

Jodi