[pyrnet] Transfer of Information

Been watching this thread with interest but have been too busy rebuilding
websites and selling on Ebay to respond however I would like to.  I know a
lot has been said since Jodi's original message and a lot has been
discussed.  I think we  all agree that  the welfare of this breed is
paramount to all of us in our lives first and foremost and that is why some
people react to situations as they do.  It's all a learning process this
owning of Pyrs and we all (on the List) want to see what we think is the
right thing for our Breed and to ensure the well being of Pyrs which of
course involves advising on neutering/spaying, making aware the pitfalls of
breeding , helping with health/training/ feeding problems and lots more.
This topic has brought emails from people who call themselves Lurkers ( I
hate that word!!) so I for one will hope that these folk keep on
contributing to the many other topics that come up on this List and not just
dwell on the one topic.

Jodi, you've had plenty of good, sound advice from people here and that's
great.  You've also told us about your dogs and your family and I have
enjoyed reading about how you got your Pyr and what her life was like before
she came to you so that is the sort of thing I enjoy reading about and
others do too. Yes we all have to make room to take back puppies or older
dogs we have rehomed and here we do what you do, let them go and keep in
touch with the new owners but always there to help if needed.   Please don't
get on the defensive over these matters, you do not have to justify your
every move and there are still questions you may need answered so please
post again, you may also have answers to questions others need answers for,
and remember we are all here to learn and to help each other.

Jan
-----

---