Re: [pyrnet] Transfer of Information

It still seems to me that there has been several letters lately while the
list was being unusually quiet, that never did get an answer, or at least
much of one.  Where were the lurkers then?

Jodi has explained herself better, but I don't think she should be
offended to find out that on a list there may be people who care enough
to get upset in defense of the dogs.  I mean, come on people, it is hard
for some of us to imagine, how the basics of avoiding pregnancy, can be
totally missed, even if you don't have a lot of dog experience.  Even
though I have no personal problem with Jodi, I must admit that her later
comments about the cats breeding, still doesn't leave me with a real
secure feeling about intent where the dogs are concerned.  I don't think
she has been attacked, or flamed.  I just hope she understands that
realistically this litter of pups don't stand a very good chance of a
long life full of happiness in a secure home.  Although I'm sure we would
all hope for that to be so!!     Did we hear that she will be taking any
and all of the pups back, should the owners decide they no longer want
them??    Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas