Re: [pyrnet] Staph Infections - Immune System

Thanks Judith, that is exactly the article I was looking for on MRSA and
gentomycin!! My version was only susceptible to gentomycin and nothing else.
Several Pyr puppies were lost some time ago from a staph/e coli infection
( I was nowhere near them!!)  and the remainder were saved with gentomycin
after other drugs  had been tried.

Am having the thyroid testing done this week Janice on one of my Pyrs so
thanks for that info too.

Jan

---