[pyrnet] Naughty Pyr

Hi everyone! I discovered something new today about my pyr Beau. I was making biscuits for a breakfast sale my husbands boat's wives group is having tomorrow morning. I had just put a dozen biscuits on a tea towel to cool and went to check my e mail while another dozen baked. When I came in ten minutes later there where ten biscuits on the towel and a very sheepish looking pyr standing next to the table and licking his chops! LOL! I scolded him for being a bad boy and put him outside and then laughed my butt off! I guess it was just the look of guilt in his eyes that struck my funny bone. I didn't know Beau liked biscuits!
Marie and Beau