[pyrnet] pyr cartoons

One of the perils of being homo sapien is that we are the only species that allow our children to return to the nest. Not only have I done this (again) but I have also accommodated daughter 2/child4's furniture and cats and financed her into a new computer. (Old computer has gone to daughter 1). All this new speed/capacity has allowed her to vent her talents to some neat Pyr cartoons/animations. She has only started. Have a look at what she is up to. I am quite sure that pervert pup is Frankie Chaplin  Go to http://www.geocities.com/micreationz

Best wishes
Ronda
Be sure to visit at http://tarascon.mainpage.net
Or join the Pyrenean Mountain Dog Webring at http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans/