Re: [pyrnet] new behavior problem

In a message dated 8/18/00 3:09:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time, clhenke@juno.com
writes:

<< For some of us, simply living with them allows us to
 understand they are creatures of emotion, that can affect behavior.
 Because we see it, and live with it , and can acknowledge it >>
Oh yes, emotions are plentiful in all creatures.  Fortunately, they do not
have the scheming behaviour, as well as "hidden agendas" that many humans
tend to have.  No, dogs (as well as cats, horses, even my goats) do not lie
about love, and that's what makes them so special.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC