Re: [pyrnet] new behavior problem

Marie, I only wish mine would be concerned about flipping Mom off the
bed! L.O.L!  It does remind me to burp the bed frequently, sure don't
want big air-bubbles to aid in the launch as they land on the bed.  And
there are times when they do test my strength as to not being sea sick
laying in bed.  They have gotten the boot off if they get too carried
away.  Polar Bear is the biggest pain, she sleeps horizontally across the
foot of the bed, on her back, directly under the ceiling fan!  I get so
tired of that
" short sheeted " feeling, in the middle of the night!  They do get sent
off of course, but I sweat they all have velcro attachments, because they
all seem to end up back on it!
It is a challenge!  :-)  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com