[pyrnet] Ann Marie-on training

Ann Marie,
          The following is a great website as well as a list about clicker
training.  We have used this method on many of our animals and it works
great.  My daughter Kari's cat is trained well with this.  I got to know
Kathleen Weaver when I joined BeagleBuddies over two years ago......by the
way, 140 members there and NEVER has their been a flame war.  A great
supportive group.  Here's the  link to Kathleen's page on training and
webring.
http://www.click-l.com/

Another good training site...............
http://www.positivelife.com/dogs/tricks.htm

Another good one.......
http://www.dogproblems.com/

PS  I would NEVER go with a trainer that was mean to the dog.  Jerking the
neck with a choke collar can hurt a dogs neck.  A bruised or broken trachea
would really suck.

Linda  Jetty and Kari Nord
Norjet Web Design
http://www.geocities.com/gracej_us/Grace.htm