Re: [pyrnet] new behavior problem

In a message dated 8/14/00 2:07:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tmseller@gateway.net writes:

<< Is it simply retaliation for not getting the attention she is used to?
How do I stop her from doing anything like this again?  She is not crate
trained and I don't want to do this unless I have to. >>

I don't really believe dogs have the mind set for "retaliation", although
some of their actions can fall into this catagory.  Unless you can put her in
a "safe" place when she's on her own, I would recommend a crate.  Our guys
will actually go and "crash out" in their crates when they are in the house.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC