[pyrnet] RE: Wanting to see Bear Jumping

Elaine,
    I will tell ya that is one of the funniest things that I've ever seen.
He is so big and clumsy but he and the girls and I get up there and jump
like crazy.
    The really funny part is when he's ready to get down and he gets on the
blue mat and turns side ways waiting for me to lift him and put him back on
the ground.  OR...BETTER YET....
        When I'm ready to get him down and he goes to the middle and lays
down and rolls all over the place.
    He's a trip I can tell ya that.
    I have pictures of him "in flight" on the trampoline if you would like
to see them you can send your email address to me at kaiser4@gulftel.com.

Bridget