Re: [pyrnet] Transfer of Information

----- Original Message -----
From: <Dancingpyr@aol.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2000 10:50 AM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Transfer of Information

> In a message dated 8/11/00 1:37:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
clhenke@juno.com
> writes:
>
> <<  can't help but wonder, if you take a rescue dog in, and then allow her
>  to become pregnant, how is that helping? >>
> It's not!  BTW -it's my understanding that ALL rescue dogs were to be
> spayed/neutered before placement in their new homes.  If this was a rescue
> dog, then the "rescue" person (I won't say organisation) didn't do their
job
> properly.
>
> Robyn -- now just getting back to reading all the emails!
> Taylors, SC

I believe the person who has the dog "rescued" it directly from the former
owners. No rescue organization was involved. It was still unfortunate at
best, and carelessness that allowed the dog to get pregnant. No legitimate
rescue group would ever place an unaltered dog unless there was a legitimate
medical reason that the dog could not be altered. And that is a rarity. I
just wanted to make sure that rescues did not get a black eye from this.
Marie and Beau