Re: [pyrnet] new behavior problem

tmseller,

> She is not crate trained and I don't want
> to do this unless I have to.

Since a crate to a dog is nothing more than a den, I guess I don't
understand why you object to crate training...

All our adults love their crates and will frequently sleep in them at
night even with the door left open.  Puppies can often be seen crawling
under furniture or into corners - just another way to find a den.

I also agree with Robyn; dogs do not have the temporal thinking
required for retaliation (or any number of human emotional responses).

Patric.

=====
"Sage Advice Improves with Thyme"

Patric Lundberg, PhD