Re: [pyrnet] Temperamental foods...

There are no studies that I know of on dogs but there are on
people/kids on diet and behavior which comes down to "you are
what you eat."  I've been in seminars also and around many a
trainer who look for things associated with diet and then change
the diet first.  See stuff like low activity to hyperactivity and the dog
just does not look healthy and vets see something they call
generic dog food disease off cheap brands of dog foods.  Also,
there's articles in people that the diet can throw the functioning of
the thyroid all out of wack.  So, if that can be translated back into
canines then things have been seen associated with thyroid
functioning in behavior such as aggression and attention deficit and
mood swings that go away once the diet is correct and the thyroid
is back functioning correctly.

Janice, janices@austin.rr.com
Lana & Linsey (newfs), Sonny (pyr)
http://home.austin.rr.com/janices