[pyrnet] Postcard from the Pyrenees

I recieved a postcard from a friend of mine today.  She is on holiday hiking
in the (Spanish/French) Pyrenees.  Naturally she was sent with strict
instructions to take photos of any dogs she saw, particularly if they
happened to be big white ones.  Here is her message:

"Here is a card from our base in the Pyrenees.  Beautiful scenery, great
walks, but a noticeable lack of white fluffy dogs!  Hope yours are well."

Bummer.  Looks like I will have to go over and look for them myself.... ;-)

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au
visit my webpage at http://members.dynamite.com.au/espinay/index.htm