Re: [pyrnet] CHAT: Great Pyrenees in the Media

Joe -

Thanks for the post.  Great reading!

Here's an excerpt I cant' resist posting - the dogs used to tack the bear problem
were given the same test used for police and guide dogs - the result was pretty
negative:

"All three dogs (Great Pyrenees) were described as having insignificant or
non-existent fighting
 spirit, dull temper, insignificant sharpness without aggressiveness,
insignificant or no
 spirit of defense, low courage, being weak and showing nervous behavior. "

You'll have to read the rest of the story to see how this turns out.

KenMc