Re: [pyrnet] Barking

In a message dated 8/30/2000 9:35:54 PM EST, Pacerized@aol.com writes:

<< There is absolutely nothing that will stop my Pyr from
  barking during the times when he is in our yard. I
  have tried everything. Now when he gets started, I
  just bring him back in. He *will* stop barking when I
  tell him to stop indoors. >>
With our oldest girl, Kes, not only does she bark in the yard, but she will
proceed to bark in the house at the same volume!  The other day I was home,
and had walked down to the road to get our mail.  A young boy from up the
road, was riding his bike up past our house.  Kes didn't approve of this, and
started to bark and carry on.  Although all the windows were shut, A/C on,
and the mail box a good 100 yards from the house, I could still hear her
barking.  In addition, I was getting a bit concerned about our front windows
in the living room.  We have two floor to ceiling windows in our living room,
and she was literally bouncing off them in her excitement.  Needless to say,
she was immediately put in the crate to give her a "time out".  But even
then, she will continue to bark.  Silly dog!

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC