Re: [pyrnet] New subscriber

Hi Erin--I too am a new subscriber and this group is great--I really
can't help with your problem but I do sympathize, maybe you could tell
your child that Santa or the Easter bunny is going to bring him another
puppy--whatever is the closest to the litter time. It sounds as if he is
too young to understand any other explanation. This comes from a Grandma
of three young boys 4,2,1,. I had a lot of problems getting on this list
too but three nights of trying sure was worth it. Welcome!
Bonnie and Sophie the Magnificent--

BE HAPPY!!!!!