Re: [pyrnet] New subscriber

Very sound advice Joe and I can only add and endorse the " do not go back to
this place".  Find a reputable Breeder and be patient please.  My back goes
up immediately when I get phone calls from people wanting a puppy NOW!!  I
can never understand the NOW.  This is an investment in a good healthy puppy
who will grow up into a good healthy adult with the correct advice and care
given by a caring Breeder.  Cut your losses now, don't go back, be patient
and you will end up with a lovely, healthy puppy and if the odd problem does
arise then you have someone to turn to. I have not heard of the problem you
described unless it is some form of rickets with the bone bowing in?  Maybe
you can find someone close by with a Pyr for your son to see and then tell
him you'll be hoping for a new puppy soon. Keep looking for the best
Breeders and the healthiest Pyrs, you'll find them and am sure someone on
the List may be able to pass some info onto you.  The best always costs a
bit more.

Goodluck,  Jan

---
please don't send us any!! Update your virus info please!!!