Re: [pyrnet] New subscriber

Joe, I realize you have strong feelings about the subject Erin brought
up but it doesn't seem like a very hospitable way to welcome them on top
of the fact that they already know what they've done, she said so. As
far as the little boy is concerned, I think that sometimes the truth is
not as appropriae as a future promise. Gees take it easy on these
people--I don't think they needed a lecture and besides kindness and
thoughtfulness in the way you communicate goes a lot farther
Bonnie

BE HAPPY!!!!!