Re: [pyrnet] New subscriber

Bonnie, Erin asked for advice and she got a great response. The thing is for
Erin NOT to go back there to the Pet Shop and have yet another disaster.
There is no way of saying this without being very firm and trying to get
people to understand the pitfalls of places like this who operate under the
system of "caveat emptor/let the buyer beware".  Imagine the utter
heartbreak of Erin's little boy if this was to happen a second time.  Yes
Joe and myself gave very strong warnings . I can only add that Erin should
try and get her money back but refuse a replacement puppy and as Kerry said
in the meantime get a Benny for her son while waiting for a puppy. I have
just read in another discussion Group/forum of Petshops being called "evil
cesspools" from other people trying to stop them here. Erin's case would be
a good example.

Jan

---
please don't send us any!! Update your virus info please!!!