[pyrnet] EVENTS, CHAT: 5th PROGRESS REPORT "2000 WORLD CONFERENCE

Below is the latest on the Conference to be held in Australia on 2 and 3
November.  Please feel free to contact me if you wish to know more about
this event.

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au
visit my webpage at http://members.dynamite.com.au/espinay/index.htm

Subject: 5th PROGRESS REPORT "2000 WORLD CONFERENCE

Dear PYR-LOVER,

Only two month till D-DAY.

The proposed Agenda has now become 'THE AGENDA"

                     2000 WORLD CONFERENCE
                MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
                             AGENDA
              2nd & 3rd , NOVEMBER 2000
                               DAY ONE
  9.30 am       Registration & Refreshments
10.00 am       Welcome from our Master of Ceremony - Malcolm
                    Kirkland

10.10 am       Opening of Conference by President of PMDC of
                    Victoria Inc. Eddy van Eck

10.20 am       Apologies to be read out by M.C.
10.50 am       Ruth Nicholson - Patron of PMDC of Victoria Inc.
11.05 am       Discussion and Acceptance (YES or NO) of
                    formation of World Committee
11.45 am       Tea Break

12.00 noon    Nutrition & Health Care - Dr. Robert Brown D.V.M.
                   and Valerie Johnson (USA)

12.45 pm      The Essence of a Pyrenean Mountain Dog -
                   Rina Murray (Australia)

  1.00 pm      Lunch

  2.30 pm      One World Standard -Dr. Robert Brown DV.M.(USA)
                   Keith Savage (UK) & Eddy van Eck J.P. (Australia)
  4.00 pm     Compulsory Identification - Tracy Bassett (Australia)

  4.15 pm     Code of Ethics/Practices - Lionel Bleakely (Aust.)
  4.30 pm     Discussion and Question Time for Day One.
  5.00 pm     Conclusion Tea & Coffee.

                                   DAY TWO

  9.30 am 1.   Judges Qualifications -
                2.    The PYR in the show ring,
                3.    The PYR as companion Dog,
                4..    The PYR as guardian - LSG,
                      followed by discussion - if PYRS can do all three ?
Leading speakers Ruth Marcy (Alaska) and Christine Palmer (USA).

10.45 am  Kennel Blindness -Ian Spencer -Brown(UK)
 11.00 am  Morning Tea.
 11.15 am  WORLD COMMITTEE - Proposed Structure,
                Formation etc.- M.C. to chair
        (At conclusion of world committee - Discussion and Question time)
1.00 pm Conference closed - Lunch & Auction at completion of Lunch 2.30 pm.
***** Please note Agenda may be subject to change if unforeseen
circumstances occur ************

All items on above Agenda have a direct/indirect
influence on the future prosperity of the G/PMD globally and we
(President, Committee & members) sincerely hope that the 2000 WORLD
CONFERENCE, will be a stepping stone for future World Conferences.

Also we would like to thank all those, who have supported the 2000 WORLD
CONFERENCE.

Greetings,

Eddy Van Eck (President PMDC of Vic.Inc.)

Please visit : URL http://www.andorra-gpmd.com/