Re: [pyrnet] New subscriber

Nothing wrong with novels Bonnie if it makes us aware of such appalling
situations.  Just heartbreaking stuff to think that there are people out
there around the world who put so little value of the welfare or wellbeing
of an animal for the almighty dollar and yes we have them here too believe
me.  The type  who sell a puppy with all sorts of promises but when the
owner doesn't want the Pyr and threatens to destroy it they turn their backs
and leave a Club they are not (and we don't want them again) members of to
buy the bitch back from the owner rather than see it destroyed. Why then
breed a litter if you cannot and wont take back one of your own breeding??
Not an isolated incident with another Pyr being rehomed by others (NOT the
Breeders) and eventually have to be euthanased because of temperament
problems having received "severe beatings" from yet another "ideal" Pyr
owner of an 8 week old puppy at the time.

So Bonnie we see these problems all over the world and they are ongoing
everywhere but I ask myself what gives these people the right to breed but
leave the right to clean their messes up to a breed club? and yes we'll keep
doing it but next time I sincerely hope my Kennel name will not be involved
in the breeding program. People like this disgust me.

Jan

---
please don't send us any!! Update your virus info please!!!