re: Re: [pyrnet] New subscriber

Hi Carl,
Nice to meet you :o)
Emmett is also a pound adoption. He was afraid of cars too. Our other dog Melvin helped a
lot with Emmetts apprehensions though. We got Emmett into a routine of daily walks, and
kind reinforcement around traffic. Just that seemed to help. Bingy sounds like she is a special
case do to her past experiences. Some experiences animals just don't get over. Our pets are
like people . . . all with unique characteristics. With a loving family . . . which it seems she has
found. It just may take time. Congratulations on your new adoption :o)

:o)Were as happy as can be :o)
Merri, Emmett (Pyr) & Melvin (mutt)