[pyrnet] Pet Store Prices for Pups

Cindy, we don't have many Pyrs in the papers here, thank
goodness. When we do, it's usually free to good home, etc. There
is one breeder who advertises here, but I've been told she has an
excellent guarantee and is responsible. We have very strong Puppy
Lemon Laws here in NJ and Pet Stores can have to pay up to twice
the price of the puppy for Vet bills. Had one come in to my Vet a
few weeks ago that he certified "unfit for sale". Their money was
returned to them. The Vet also gave them the name of a
"responsible" breeder. They're on a waiting list and they will be
paying $100.00 less for their puppy than at the Pet Store.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com