Re: [pyrnet] Greetings

Welcome Lori, Gulliver sounds like a beautiful fellow.  Seems like he is
showing a lot of the Pyr. temperament.  My Pyrs. love water  ( are a big
pain about it actually ) so I wouldn't think of that as only Golden
behavior.  The "paw" is a big Pyr. thing.  I don't think too many Pyrs.
are going to be big on retrieve.  Mine will on occasion, but not because
they really care.  Not big on toys either, but that may be personal
choice rather than breed.  It is good that he is neutered, as male Pyrs.
can give other males  a hard time.  Even so, he may try to move the
positions of the pack around as he becomes more used to the home.

Anyway, Gulliver sounds wonderful, and again, welcome.
Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas