Re: [pyrnet] Greetings

Lori, love the story about Gulliver and the rest of your gang. He sounds
as if he has lots of pyr traits. Our Paddington does love the
water--doesn't swim, but wades and splashes and just generally likes to
cool off in hot weather. Ivy Rose, on the other hand, won't even drink out
of creeks or ponds when we're out, never mind play in them! Of course, I
should mention that when Paddington was about 3 months old, we took him
out to play in the mud puddles during his first major rain storm!! We
raised him in an apartment for the first year so were continually trying
to make sure he had all the right outdoor experiences!
As for retrieving, all our pyrs have learned to do it quickly, done it a
couple of times, then looked at us as if to say, "I've gotten it back for
you twice; if you throw it away again, go get it yourself."
Look forward to hearing more!
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy