Re: [pyrnet] Collars

Marie -

Could you expand a little on your comment about microchips?  It kind of
implies that dogs with chips don't necessarily get back home.  I would
have thought that owners who microchip are more likely to want the
animal back.  Does this imply that people chip - then don't register -
or that no one is looking for the chip until the dog is in rescue?

Thanks.

KenMc