Re: [pyrnet] Collars

I cannot tell you how many hours I have spent trying to return stray dogs to
their owners who either do not have collars on or only have their county tag
on (they are assuming that the county's records are up to date - NOT and that
their records are accurate - also, NOT always the case!)
Please always have some form of i.d. on the collar with your phone number
and/or address.  Mine all have rolled collars that have a brass plate with
their names and phone numbers and addresses - except for when they are
bathing...
It is so frustrating to spend 2/3 of a Saturday trying to find an owner who
lives only a block and a half away.
Regards, Lisa