Re: [pyrnet] Greetings

Hi Lori,
    Welcome to the list. What a great physical description of Gulliver. From
your description of his behavior, I would say he is more like a Pyr than
Golden. Pretty standard from what I've seen in my dogs and read on the list.
Good luck with him.

Elaine and Pico

In a message dated 09/04/2000 11:22:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,