Re: [pyrnet] New subscriber

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian McGinley" <infinity13@ameritech.net>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2000 10:37 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] New subscriber

> I would gladly go somewhere else if I could get my money back. We have had
> to save up this money to pay for this dog for quite sometime, I can not
> afford to just walk away.

Not to step on any toes, especially breeders toes. But have you considered
adopting a rescue pyr. Most rescues tend to be adults so this might not be
an option if you really want a puppy. Although pups do sometimes come into
rescue as well. All rescues are spayed or neutered, have all their shots,
are fully vetted and are temperament evaluated before placement. You must
have a fenced in yard, references, an adoption application and a homecheck
before placement. And an adoption fee is usually a bargain. Just a thought.
My Beau is a rescue and is the most wonderful pyr in the world (okay, I may
be a little biased!).
Marie and Beau