Re: [pyrnet] Re: Collars

I haven't been reading the posts so I apologize if I am repeating what
may have already been posted.  There are many deaths and other tragic
accidents from dogs wearing regular collars of any kind.  The Chinook
breakaway collar prevents all of these accidents from happening.  I
would never use any other collar again.  They work like a dream.  When a
certain amount of pressure is exerted, off they come.  The home page for
this collar is http://www.breakawaycollar.com/products.html.  The
inventor of this collar lost her precious dog in a horrible but all too
common accident, which is why she was determined to produce a collar
that would prevent this from happening to any other dog ever again, and
she did.  Christine