Re: [pyrnet] Chronic Bladder Infections

Gosh, I have had chronic ones in my Beardie, Belle for the past eight years.
Seems the only food she can tolerate is Science Diet S/D (surgical diet) or
she develops crystals.  She has had two ultrasounds in the past two and a
half years to make sure there was not anything in there causing them - but
the come out clear.  My vet even tried having her on a low dose of Baytril
for several months hoping it would incorporate into her bladder, but she
still got one months later.
I walk her every night because she marks like a male and I think it is better
for her to empty her bladder.  I will be interested in what others have to
offer..seems like I have tried everything in the past eight years...
Regards, Lisa
W Palm Beach, FL