Re: [pyrnet] getting weight on Leo

In a message dated 09/10/2000 12:05:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kgranju@yahoo.com writes:

<< Can anyone suggest ways to fatten him up a bit? He is
 just not a very enthusiastic eater. >>

Katie,
    As long as he is healthy and active, I wouldn't worry about fattening him
up. Pico is just a year and he is fairly lean. I can feel his backbone when I
run my hand down his spine. He only eats 3 coffee mugs of food a day with a
little cottage cheese mixed in. My last dog kept filling out till he was
almost 3.

Elaine and Pico