Re: [pyrnet] Checking in.

Barb, I told the "girls" what you said about them!  They just sat there
lined up with a "who me?" look on their innocent little faces!  :-)  I
managed to get an appointment to get this young fella in for neutering
tomorrow.  So we will just work away at this with care and thought!
Thanks Barb!  Cindy

Yes, your right
Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com